September 29, 2014
Each week, we bring to you the most relevant news stories covering native advertising from around the web.
- 4 tech innovations that are transforming marketing Via Digiday.Missed this article on @Digiday? The 4 tech innovations that are transforming marketing, according to Barry Lowenthal are Streaming, Social, Mobile, and Programmatic.Here at StackAdapt, we can vouch for the latter 2 points, our technology is built on programmatic RTB concepts and we are seeing the increase of mobile’s influence day by day.
- British Newspapers Embracing Native Advertising@mikeo13rien of @ClickZ covers the News UK announcement of developing a creative content unit.
Here's our take on the news in last week’s blog-post “Major News Publishers are Taking Native Advertising Seriously"
- Universal strikes native advertising deal for music videos [via@MarketingWeekEd]@seb_joseph writes:
“The world’s largest record label has joined with media agency Havas to use native advertising platform MirriAd. The UK startup’s technology lets marketers insert their brands into music videos after they have been filmed, a mechanic both Universal and Havas hope to lift revenue and reach from product placement deals.”Very interesting for companies to start utilizing technology to insert creative and imagery post-production & video shooting.
- “A champion of one of the media business’ latest obsessions: native advertising”A fantastic profile of New York Times advertising chief Meredith Kopit Levien by @joepompeo for @CapitalNewYork. The article examines Levien’s reactions and thoughts and latest in the advertising world within and outside the New York Times in his article Going Native at the Times
- A sponsored (By AOL) Advertorial appearing in ADWEEK Lists 8 Content Campaigns That Have Rocked 2014 (Thus Far).Not only are the examples of the Native Advertising impressive, but the piece is a great example of a well-crafted advertorial that delivers!
- @Samantha_Pena16 Writes about The Future of Digital Advertising When Banner Ads No Longer Work.
- And finally, In news very relevant to us, StackAdapt Raises $900,000 Seed Round to Fuel Expansion. via TechVibes.Here's our CEO, Ildar Shar, reflecting on this latest news.